Faerie Solitaire Harvest

I like it. Much better than other options.

3 Likes

2,032 wishlists! It took 42 days for casual solitaire game to get over 2k with some relatively minor marketing.

Still doing a lot of last minute polish. Little things like adding more particles to stuff, changing UI, adding more help popups.

wild_card_states

We’re still waiting on Valve to confirm a date for the IM and a coupon drop. Most likely release will happen next week. We were going to do it tomorrow but it looks like the IM/coupon drop might not happen by tomorrow and doing release on a Friday might be bad anyway.

7 Likes

Why is that? If I think about it I’m making most of my purchases at weekends :smiley:

2 Likes

The main reason people say is there are no Valve employees working on the weekends so if anything goes wrong they probably won’t be able to assist until Monday. Also the launch button is disabled on the weekends for this reason too.

2 Likes

2,547 wishlists. Everything is scheduled up now and confirmed.

The date had to change to line up with Valve’s timing.

FSH releases on Steam for sure on Monday the 22nd!

10 Likes

2,839 wishlists. Release is tomorrow morning!

Happy Easter!

11 Likes

Best of luck for launch day!

4 Likes

I still think you rushing it. FSH has a good wish list number per day, so I would release a demo, send few hundreds of keys via keymailer and wait a couple of months…

3 Likes

It will be okay! The IM to our existing customers will probably be worth many wishlists, but we’ll see. This is still a casual game on Steam which is uphill battle. And next game we will let be live on coming soon longer, maybe we’ll publish a demo for that one.

I’ll push the publish button in ~7 hours from now.

9 Likes

Best of luck! I’ll try to remember to retweet your announcement (that I assume will happen on launch).

3 Likes

2019-04-22%2009_10_04-

Make sure your account has release permissions before you try to release a game on Steam. Even though it showed me the big green release button it doesn’t actually let me release the game. orz

2 Likes

I can see it as released now. Congratulations!

1 Like

Yep, got publisher to click the button instead luckily in time before IM sent!

2,965 wishlists total before release.

harvest_pet

6 Likes

Bought it!

11 Likes

Thank you! :sparkling_heart:

The IM got sent out to all FS owners! That’s a lot of people so and it will be interesting to see if that actually matters for marketing directly to existing owners of a similar game in casual genre.

Here are public player stats since launch earlier today. These numbers are not surprising so far, about what is expected.

https://steamcharts.com/app/348910

6 Likes

Congratulations!
How was the first sale day?

1 Like

Thank you!

At the moment it is in “probably will break even by end of year” which is good for a casual game on Steam! I won’t publicly post exact numbers but I will say it is already a good % toward what I would hope it would minimally make in the first week. So it’s a success (probably)! :slight_smile:

Yesterday did see the largest wishlist spike 917 additions. Probably patient gamers waiting for a larger sale price later on.

9 Likes

Any statistics for IM ? Like views\visits\purchases ?
Have you considered GOG as well?

14,092 impressions so far on the IM seems kind of low but that may be how it goes since most people also probably mostly ignore the IMs. But the click through rate for it is very high compared to any other kind of impression.

4 Likes

Noticed in “popular new” section (RU):

Bought it!
Congratulations with release!

7 Likes