ERROR ITMS-90474: “Invalid Bundle. iPad Multitasking support requires these orientations

hi,when i am trying to upload iso bundle to app store,it returns following error

package(s) were not uploaded because they had problems:
/var/folders/k3/t0kg98ms3n54zx_k1xs7b2yh0000gn/T/A53A0D94-B3A4-4CFC-B63B-8C4D286BFAD6/1470206287.itmsp - Error Messages:

ERROR ITMS-90474: “Invalid Bundle. iPad Multitasking support requires these orientations: ‘UIInterfaceOrientationPortrait,UIInterfaceOrientationPortraitUpsideDown,UIInterfaceOrientationLandscapeLeft,UIInterfaceOrientationLandscapeRight’. Found ‘UIInterfaceOrientationPortrait’ in bundle ‘{{bundle id}}’.”

ERROR ITMS-90475: “Invalid Bundle. Your app supports Multitasking on iPad, so you must include the UILaunchStoryboardName key in your bundle, ‘’{{bundle id}}. Learn more (https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/General/Reference/InfoPlistKeyReference/Articles/iPhoneOSKeys.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40009252-SW40).

How i solve this issue, please help me

This looks suspicious. Are you using the info.plist from builtins in game.project or are you using a custom info.plist?

when i post the question I replace my bundle id( com.orgname.appname) with {{bundle id}}’.
i am not using custom info.plist

Ah ok. Can you bundle an empty application for iOS? I’m thinking it may be a problem merging plist files from extensions. What if you remove your project extensions and try to bundle?

Copy/paste plist from builtins, setup it as your app plist in game.project and add next key:

<key>UIRequiresFullScreen</key>
<true/>
1 Like