Druid 0.5.0: https://github.com/Insality/druid/releases/tag/0.5.0
Besides a lot of fixes (thanks for feedback!) two components was add: StaticGrid and DynamicGrid instead of usual Grid component (it is deprecated now).
Add component:set_input_enabled for basic component class. So you can enable/disable user input for any component.
Finally implemented on_layout_changed support. Druid components now will try keep their data between layout changing! You also can use this callback in your custom components.
Also check component.template.lua what you can use for your own custom components!
#77 Grid update:
- The grid component now is deprecated. Use static_grid instead. Druid will show you deprecated message, if you still using grid component
- [BREAKING] Remove the grid:set_offset grid functions. To adjust the distance between nodes inside grid - setup correct node sizes
- Add static_grid component
- The behaviour like previous grid component
- Have constant element size, so have ability to precalculate positions, indexes and size of content
- By default, not shifting elements on removing element. Add is_shift flag to static_grid:remove function
- This grid can spawn elements with several rows and columns
- Add dynamic_grid component
- Can have different element size. So have no ability to precalculate stuff like static_grid
- This grid can’t have gaps between elements. You will get the error, if spawn element far away from other elements
- The grid can spawn elements only in row or in column
- The grid node should have West, East, South or North pivot (vertical or horizontal element placement)
- Able to shift nodes left or right on grid:add / grid:remove functions
- Scroll update:
- Add scroll:set_vertical_scroll and scroll:set_horizontal_scroll for disable scroll sides
- Add scroll:bind_grid function. Now is possible to bind Druid Grid component (Static or Dynamic) to the scroll for auto refresh the scroll size on grid nodes changing
- #37 Add on_layout_change support. Druid will keep and restore GUI component data between changing game layout. Override function on_layout_change in your custom components to do stuff you need.
#85 Move several components from
extended. In future to use them, you have to register them manually. This is done for decrease build size by excluding unused components
- Fix #61: Button component: fix button animation node creation
- Fix #64: Hover component: wrong mouse_hover default state
- Fix #71: Blocker: blocker now correct block mouse hover event
Fix #72: Fix
return nilin some
Fix #74: [BREAKING] Fix typo: strech -> stretch. Scroll function
- Fix #76: Add params for lang text localization component
- Fix #79: Fix druid:remove inside on_input callback
- Fix #80: Fix hover:set_enable typo function call
- Fix #88: Add component:set_input_enabled function to enable/disable input for druid component. Now you can disable input of any druid component, even complex (with other components inside)
component.template.luaas template for Druid custom component
- Update the example app