Does Defold support Spine draworder timeline? (DEF-1217) (SOLVED)

finally^^ I am updating the new version. but the speed is too slow because of the firewall national orz.
by the way, the whole defold.com is blocked by the firewall. I have to use shadowsocks to access the site.(In China)

1 Like

I tested my project in the new version, but doesn’t seem to have fixed the problem. can you post me your dashboard account so I will add you to the project.

Add @sven (sven.andersson@king.com) and @Johan_Beck-Noren (johan.beck-noren@king.com)

1 Like

@Alexar worth mentioning that although there are some fixes for draw order in 1.2.100 we are working on another issue regarding spine keyable draw order DEF-2557 as well for the next release.

It would still be great to have your project as a repro case :slight_smile:

4 Likes

ok added thanks

2 Likes

that will be great. I am expecting this for so long time ^ ^

2 Likes

Fix released in Defold 1.2.102

1 Like

Thanks for the Team that the issue is fixed completely . although it has been almost one year since i met the problem. anyway it’s getting better.:smile_cat:

4 Likes

Yes, this is obviously unfortunate that it sometimes takes so long for us to fix reported issues. In your case we had many other issues that we prioritised higher. Anyway, happy to hear that you’re able to verify that the issue is fixed!

2 Likes