Compiled desktop apps generate a WARNING:DLIB error in the console while running.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Download Side Scroller tutorial
- Build and run.
- Console shows no build errors and app starts on desktop.
- Console shows: INFO:DLIB SSDP: Started on address 192.168.1.106
- Console starts printing error within a few seconds:
WARNING:DLIB: Malformed message from 192.168.1.103.55132. Missing USN header.
- The message repeats about 1 minute intervals but shows a different port address each time.
- Errors stop when app is closed.
Expected behavior is not to see these warnings
Defold version 1.2.167
Platform is Lubuntu 20.04
Device is desktop PC.