Defold showreel 2022 - Call for videos!

We’re putting together a Defold showreel video showcasing Defold games released during 2022. If you have released a Defold game in 2022 that you’d like to see included in the showreel then please send us a 15- 20 second video of gameplay. Do not include splash screens, logos or anything like that. Only gameplay! We will add the game name and developer and publisher name bottom left (or right) of each video.

You can share a link to the video here or get in touch with me (bjorn@defold.se) directly.

19 Likes

Do you only want released games, or is footage from an early alpha demo fine too?

1 Like

Preferably released games!

Next year, then, maybe. Definitely looking forward to see the finished showreel!

1 Like

Mr boomi

8 Likes

Sent via email, please let me know that you’ve received an email, I’m afraid that because of the link it may get into spam. :slight_smile:

Received! And thank you!

We’ve published the showreel on YouTube. Thanks to everyone who contributed videos!

25 Likes

Looking great, all of them!

Are you guys planning an event like last year where we can ask questions about these games and get some sneak peeks at the future developments of Defold?

4 Likes

We’ve talked about it but not made any decision yet. We definitely should try to do this early in 2023.

5 Likes