Defold-London

Just want to say a big thanks to all the people from King. The event/training sessions helped me a lot to get into Lua, understand how Defold works and meet many people. I entered there hating Lua (like any loosely typed language) and went out loving it. So, big thanks not only to @Bjorn_Ritzl and @sicher but all people for the great service you provided us.

9 Likes

Wow, thank you so much for the kind words!!! I had a great time and I hope to repeat events similar to the on in London during 2017!

6 Likes

Thank you! It was a pleasure to meet you and a lot of fun.

5 Likes

Gents I agree, great weekend of training, thanks for taking the time out to help us, thanks also to King for being great hosts, and providing some excellent food. I will definitely go again. :grin:

5 Likes

Cool, glad you liked it! If you have any pictures or similar, feel free to share it with the community :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Here we go!

6 Likes

Thanks so much for joining everyone! We hope to be back soon, but it would be awesome if those who have the opportunity and desire don’t wait for us, but try to meet up again soon to share experiences.

Also, I will poke @britzl to share the training projects we used during the training here on the forum.

3 Likes

I can help with that… here is the link to his github https://github.com/britzl/defold-london

all projects and presentations of these days are there

4 Likes

Yeah, you beat me to it @otapliger!

1 Like

Big thanks. Super atmosphere, very cool introduction Defold.

5 Likes