Defold crash sometimes JDK

Hello I have windows 10 x64 for some reason defold crash sometimes and writes OpenJDK binary not work sth like this but I search the forum but cannot understand what is fault. What you suggest?
thank you Elpidoforos

Difficult to say without any extra information.
Look here: Getting Help
and see if you can get the editor logs?

Hello how can I upload the log says does not be a supported file to upload. Thank you

I done it txt but don’t know if suppose do it like this I hope you can see it. Also I use last version of defold. editor2_2020_02_15.txt (339.5 KB)
Thank you

I could read it fine, but it doesn’t display any errors at all. Is this log from after a crash?

writes OpenJDK binary not work sth like this

Can you be more specific about the error message?

Error happen when I was in a script
and writing when saying wait for response and have the message OpenJDK binary not working if remember well. Thanks

When maybe happen again I will send you directly the log. I have one more log previous I can send you maybe there you see sth. thank youeditor2_2020_02_14_log.txt (199.4 KB)

1 Like

Yes please do. The current logs doesn’t reveal any useful information.

hello just happen I was writing had some errors trying to make normal when suddenly crash and wrote
OpenJDK binary platform not responding

log is this editor2_2020_02_17_log.txt (53.5 KB)
I hope you can see now

thanks

I try in war battles tut do what is written down and to spawn tanks randomly but what I do is crash the defold

Sorry, as you can see, there is nothing error/exception related in that log file.
It makes it really difficult to guess what the problem is, I’m afraid.

ok no worries sometimes happens just when I open again defold sometimes I loose what I wrote because crash just now I do many save all. thanks

I have a though that happens when I have readme.md open in other tab. Thanks

Can you confirm this @Elpidoforos_Gkikas?

Yesterday crashed when I had open in other tab and after when I reopen I open readme as txt out of engine and work for much time at tutorial without crash. Now I will try open again the other tab to see if will happen. But not give you false info maybe is circumstances and drops. Goes at not responding. And when I press to close writes JDK open binary not working. Thanks

Did you download defold for 64 bit?, or have you downloaded the 32 bit version by mistake?. It happens sometimes and there is nothing wrong about it. Check whether you did this mistake or not. Can you send the actual error log. Take a screen shot next time and submit in this forum. Without an error log it is hard to find out the actual reason behind the crash.

Is there something wrong with the ram or processor?. If so is it possible that for those the app is crashing?.

Before I had some problems but after the new version of defold 1.2.166 all is ok no I had 64 and when I done update to 1.2.166 didn’t crash again. thanks for asking but till now no problem

all logs I had I gave is up but they said there was not error… thanks