Defold always crash lately, and this time when i'm using tilemap it crash too (SOLVED)

Hi, I created a new project in Defold 1 and it crash when I build and run, it doesn’t tell me what is going on and just crash. I used zero brane debug to find out what wrong, and it doesn’t help anything just crash. But I find out that I have a same name collection, so it’s solved.
And now, I’m trying to learn tilemap, I just imported tilemap to gameobject, do nothing more and run --> crash.
I try run project in Defold 2 --> not responding and freeze my computer.
So I remove tilemap --> run normally.
Please help, I have no ideas what is going on.
And I screenshot some error in Error log

Would you mind sharing the project with me (bjorn.ritzl@king.com) from the Defold Dashboard? Remember to synchronize your files!

I don’t know how but it’s working now on Defold 2, i just delete all the tilemap and copy some example tilemap to my project, do you still want me to share ? And I don’t know how to share, please tell me, thanks.

Ah, well, if it’s working now then I guess there’s no need. But for next time you simply go to http://dashboard.defold.com/, select your project, click on the Team tab and then “Add team member”. This will invite another person to your project and give them access to the code and assets so that you can collaborate.

1 Like

Thank you so much.