While progressing through the Side scroller tutorial, I encountered a bug that exits the editor without an error message.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new project by using the side scroller tutorial as a template.
- Progress through the tutorial until the Adding bonus stars section.
- Progress until the section where you are instructed to set Default Animation to bonus_star.
- The editor should exit without an error message.
Things I have tried to resolve the issue:
- Reinstall Defold.
- Enabling Minidumps on windows .
I have also attached the log/error file.
hs_err_pid4316.zip (9.3 KB)
Any help is appreciated.