With this release comes an important update related to how receipts are handled on iOS. Over the past week there has been issues with Apple's sandbox environment and their receipt validation. These issues have now been resolved on their end. We have also on our side updated our receipt handling code, which should avoid future problems.
Now all the bundling alternatives have their own bundle dialogs. This means it's possible to select release/debug build, and to generate build reports, from the editor for platforms that previously did not have these options (OSX, Win, Linux and HTML5).
- DEF-1632 - Added: Bundle dialogs for desktop targets
- DEF-1737 - Updated: Moved size mode selection inside the properties window
- DEF-1735 - Updated: HTML5 can use a path filter function
- DEF-1198 - Updated: Changed Emscripten to HTML5 in
- DEF-1747 - Fixed: Support for newer iOS receipt versions
- DEF-1739 - Fixed: Bug with scale animations on sprite components
- DEF-1730 - Fixed: FB logins on Android could result in a crash
- DEF-1446 - Fixed:
show_dialog related issues on HTML5
- DEF-1740 - Fixed: Maximum texture size takes precedence over aspect ratio if both can't be respected
- DEF-1729 - Fixed: Missing glfwResetKeyboard in HTML5 build