In this release we have removed the Facebook extension and moved it into an external library.
In this release we’ve moved the Facebook functionality into a native extension.
If you need the Facebook support, please add a link to the dependency in your game.project. There are no expected changes in the actual behavior.
In case you were using a custom AndroidManifest.xml while using facebook, you will now get a build error unless you update your manifest to reflect the changes in our builtin manifest (see builtins/manifests/android/AndroidManifest.xml).
In short, we removed the facebook specific parts into the extension’s manifest file.
Multiple property files
Bob.jar now also supports reading game project properties from multiple files.
This allows for adding/overriding properties when building QA/LIVE bundles on your CI machines.
$ java -jar bob.jar --settings file1.ini --settings file2.ini ...
DEF-3647- Changed: Moved Facebook into an extension
DEF-3855- Fixed: Bitmap fonts now use min/mag texture filtering settings from game.project
DEF-3819- Fixed: Bundle resources now accept multiple (comma separated) paths
DEF-3943- Fixed: Always set IP4/6 address before we call
DEF-3932- Fixed: Added
--settingsoption to bob.jar to add/override game properties
DEF-3848- Fixed: Expose gravity property in runtime via
DEF-3945- Fixed: Android 64 bit release builds are release builds again
DEF-3829- Fixed: Flipbook animations got previous image frame size
DEFEDIT-1655- Added: Open files from a Console even from a trimmed callstacks of very long paths
DEFEDIT-1676- Fixed: Highlight matching terms in Search in Files dialog
DEFEDIT-1677- Added: Toggle Comment shortcut (Ctrl / on Windows and Linux, ⌘ / on macOS)
DEFEDIT-1681- Fixed: Empty window was shown after a restart with all panes hidden
DEFEDIT-1683- Fixed: Console links were not focusing on lines
DEFEDIT-1686- Fixed: iOS architecture was confusing in Bundle dialog