This release adds better manifest verification for Liveupdate where it will verify that the expected bundled resources are actually available in the bundled application.
It’s now possible to exclude either 2D, 3D or both physics engines. By default, Defold is built with both 2D and 3D physics. With the app manifest, you can now choose to use only one or none of them. You can choose between
physics_null. E.g for only using the 2D physics engine, add to your
excludeLibs: ["physics"] libs: ["physics_2d"]
The HTML template has been moved to the
builtins/manifests/web folder to make it easier to create your own custom template, or just verifying changes between updates. There are also a couple of fixes related to the new WebAssembly platform and some optimizations for building HTML5 on the Native Extensions server.
- DEF-3555 - Added: Liveupdate manifest verification now verifies that expected bundled resources are actually in the bundle.
- DEF-3097 - Added: Support for excluding specific physics engines.
- DEF-3625 - Changed: Moved HTML5 template to builtins.
- DEF-3605 - Changed: Higher max number (16) of material constants for model/sprite/label.
- DEF-3607 - Fixed: Issue with
pprintand single value arguments.
- DEF-3602 - Fixed: Removed the console window on release builds on Windows (NE).
- DEF-3585 - Fixed:
nullpointer crash in
- DEF-3569 - Fixed: Bundled binary names are now sanitized.
- DEF-3606 - Fixed: Missing linker option for
wasm-webon vanilla builds.
- DEF-3604 - Fixed: Missing
wasm-webplatform in variant appmanifests.
- DEF-3614 - Fixed: Optimized HTML5 builds on NE server.
- DEF-3610 - Fixed: Crash in Spine model with
wasm-webon MS Edge.
- DEF-3122 - Fixed: Issue with mouse emulation on mobile (single frame taps).