Defold Beta 1.2.135
In this sprint we’ve fixed a sound glitch on the HTML5 target. Also, we’ve fixed a lot of issues for the NE builds, most notably better error reporting when using Clang to build Win32 targets.
We have updated the
gui.set_parent() to take a new flag
keep_scene_transform which will make it work the same way as the
keep_scene_transform event for game objects.
See the documentation for full info.
Now you can also find the AndroidManifest.xml and Info.plist files directly under the
builtins folder in the Editor
- DEF-3257 - Added: Added keep_scene_transform flag for gui.set_parent
- DEF-2515 - Fixed: Fixed crackling sound issue in HTML5
- DEF-3413 - Fixed: Mouse input sometimes blocked in Chrome on Windows when using Facebook SDK
- DEF-3410 - Fixed: Increased max path length of http.request() calls to 2048
- DEF-3392 - Fixed: Moved AndroidManifest.xml and Info.plist to the builtins package
- DEF-3403 - Fixed: Fixed crash in IAP module when shutting down on Android
- DEF-1866 - Fixed: Fixed bugs with enter key event on Android and HTML5.
- DEF-3386 - Fixed: Creating a live update settings file caused an exception
- DEF-3126 - Fixed: NE - Fixed icon support for Win32 NE builds
- DEF-3406 - Fixed: NE - Added support for NE link flag for Win32 to disable console window
- DEF-2711 - Fixed: NE - Added better error reporting for native extensions from bob.jar
- DEF-3415 - Fixed: NE - Removed a lot of erronous WINSOCK warnings when building Win32 with clang
- DEF-3414 - Fixed: NE - Improved error reporting for NE Win32 builds using Clang
- DEF-3387 - Fixed: DOC - Added auto completion for the timer module to the Editor
- DEF-3394 - Fixed: DOC - Fixed missing/incorrect documentation.
- DEFEDIT-1386 - Added: Show/Hide objects by category in scene editor
Work In Progress
We are currently working on a file upload cache for NE builds. This will help with turnaround times for