Creator Spotlight - Paweł Jarosz

In the Creator Spotlight posts we invite Defold users to present themselves and share a bit of their background, their work and things that inspire them. It is an excellent opportunity for the community to come together, to recognise achievements and to share some of the great work done by Defold users.

In the first Creator Spotlight post of 2021 we had the pleasure of interviewing Defold community member @Pawel to learn more about him and his game Witchcrafter.

Meet Paweł: https://defold.com/2021/01/06/Creator-spotlight-Pawel-Jarosz/

23 Likes

Thank you so much for an interview @britzl! :heart_eyes::tada:

5 Likes

Congrats Pawel!

1 Like

While I am following every single news about Defold and visiting forum frequently and this is surely not a problem for me, I noticed, the blog website has pretty much posts now, but its list is very monotonous and very hard to navigate or find interesting stuff for someone new there. I think a simple category binding for posts could be useful, e.g. Creator Spotlights, Important news/Events, Newsletters, Engine overview (started by @Mathias_Westerdahl, which I hope will continue :wink: ) and Other Blog Posts? Or maybe some hashtags solution? What do you think, guys? :wink:

8 Likes

I agree. When we started writing the blog posts we didn’t really know if we would keep doing it, but now that the we’ve written a few posts there is a need to categorise them. It should be pretty easy to do. I’ll look into it today (now).

4 Likes

I’ve made an update to the site now. All blog posts have one or more tags, shown next to the post header. And the list of blog post show all tags with links to posts associated with each tag.

9 Likes