Cosmo Knight - vertical runner with pixel art graphics (Android)

Hi, I would like to show my game, it is on the google play now! In the essence this is a “Timberman” turned into a runner.

Some background about creation: I like Timberman and also I like several games which use its mechanics, but interpret them in its own way, e.g. turn it into some kind of fighting or doodle jump like game. So I wanted to make a game like this and came up with idea, that runner is a natural fit for this type of mechanics: taps can be represented as jumps and time limitation as an enemy which follows the hero.

So I’ve just made it and would be grateful for any feedback, ecpecially for ideas how to improve it!

12 Likes

Damn, that was difficult! But really fun. Great job with the visuals, everything holds together very nicely :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree. Hard but fun. And nice graphics!

1 Like

@Axel, @britzl thanks a lot for feedback! I’ll try to make next game easier!

2 Likes

No, there’s nothing wrong with a hard game! Especially since the time between death and next game is so short.

2 Likes

I agree here too, fun and really difficult but getting better at it is quite quick. I also agree that the difficulty is a good thing!

1 Like

ok, you’ve convinced me! I’ll add mention about hardness in the description

2 Likes

Damn! That was hard :joy: but still a fun and lovely little game! Nice work!

2 Likes

and looks very good! Pushed it via out twitter and FB.

4 Likes

Thanks!

Uhhh! Who did more?

3 Likes

I doubted whether i should integrate leaderboards, but now I’ll try to add them!

4 Likes

I managed a 57 but I can’t get near it again! Fun game to just quickly pick up for a couple of goes.

1 Like

Edit: 85!
75 is my best!

4 Likes

My best score is 130.

5 Likes