Cheese Hunt

Over the holidays I finally had enough time to learn how to use defold (to an extent) and made a small game. I will probably update it in the future. The point of the game is to get cheese while not dying to the cat. The highest I have managed to get is 13.

6 Likes

It’s been just over a month since I last updated the game. Over that time I have had 4-5 school projects but still managed to get an update for Cheese Hunt ready for February. I added a baic UI system. Start, reset, and new end screen graphics. I’ll be adding power ups next.

4 Likes

A week ago I updated Cheese Hunt but some of my frinds found some bugs. This update is just to fix all the bugs we found. Also I have a friwnd who helps with the graphics and he wants me to say “we” instead of “I” so i guess I will from now on.

4 Likes

After a long while, I have finally added an update to this game. I have added 3 new power ups which will double cheese obtained, double mouse speed, and half the cat speed. There are a few bugs which I plan to fix soon but this is way overdue. Glad to be back updating this game.

4 Likes

Last night, I updated the game again. I redid the way the restart button works and in doing that, I fixed a few bugs.

4 Likes

sounds great! It’s nice to come back to a project after some time. Best of luck!

Thanks!