Capacihartate - Puzzle game for a jam

Hi there all! I just wanted to share the last game I did with Defold.
This game was developed for the ‘BA Joven GameJam’, under the theme of “Economic Empowerment”, in the context of Women’s Month. And it intends to put into perspective an example of an experience that femininities -or dissidents- could experience in a work environment where different gender inequities are present.
(‘BA Joven’ is a division in charge of Youth Policies of the Government here in City of Buenos Aires - Argentina)

Plot wise is something like :
Two applicants for a job offer have to go through training, but they don’t seem to get the same treatment.
This is a puzzle game where you control two characters at the same time. Complete the tasks to access the next level and reveal the story…

We did it in around ten days and we are very happy with the result. We put special effort into level design to help reinforce the theme.
The other person who worked with me didn’t know about the engine but told me that he really liked it.

Here can be played: Capacihartate by pgs1000, HydriaSensus

Is no news that the engine is very solid, and what a enjoyable experience I had working with it (like always :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:).
Thanks Defold team! :raised_hands:

12 Likes