I’ve replied on GitHub. We need more info and preferably also a minimal project where this happens.
Let me know how to share project at github for you. I an really dont know how to create minimal repro case.
Project shared …
I have no problems bundling for Android using the latest code from the GitHub repository you shared. I can bundle from both the editor and bob.jar on Windows 10. Two things for you to try:
- Clone the project from GitHub to a new folder. Perhaps there’s some file in your current project that is interfering?
- Try to bundle from the command line:
- Download bob.jar to your project root from here: https://d.defold.com
- Download and install Java JDK 11 from here: https://jdk.java.net/archive/
- Open a terminal and run the following command from the root of your project:
java -jar bob.jar --archive --platform=armv7-android --variant=debug --verbose build bundle