Yes, same behavior for new empty projects and all my current projects.
Yes dmengine work with older 1.2.131, despite it is dmengine 1.2.132.
So as I could use dmengine on this project thanks to the older version @sven linked me I fixed those bugs ! In fact the nodes were triggerd twice instantly because I made this to not always use dmengine when it was working (because it is slower to build with)
if (action_id == hash("click") or action_id == hash("multi_touch")) and action.pressed then
So every click on windows was triggering only the “click” action (mouse action left button) but every touch on android was triggering once the “multi_touch” and the “click” action
I don’t use cutom render it is the