Broken Skulls Island

Hello everyone,

I want to introduce you “Broken Skulls Island” a puzzle game for Android devices. Many thanks to everyone who participates in the forum for helping us to solve queries that appeared during the development (especially Britzl who helped us with several queries).

Here is a description of the game:

BROKEN SKULLS ISLAND

Improve your IQ. Visual memory and logic combine in a fun way!

In the depths of the ocean begins your race against time.

A course down 4 deep sea zones with 100 levels and 4 treasure chests awaits you, demanding skill, ingenuity and logic.

In Broken Skulls Island we play a finite story with 30 creatures of the deep sea.

Dive into the adventure! Combine fascinating deep sea creatures. Develop clever moves and your own strategy.

Have fun

Playing Broken Skulls-Island is easy and fun,

but mastering it is a challenge!

Be brave ! Go for it !

Download Link for Android

Broken Skulls Island is completely free, only some options in the game are paid.

Follow us on:

Visit us at: http://www.brokenskulls-island.com/

SCREENSHOTS

10 Likes

Really engaging game! :blush:

Few feedbacks from me - it would be good to add some visual indication about when you click on a tile it will rotate (some rotating arrows animation over it or so?) in the second level :wink: and generally adding some more juicy animations, e.g. for clicking buttons, choosing level - it is a complete and functional game, so it would be great to add some “fireworks and sparks” (not literally, it would rather be some underwater bubbles anyway) :grin:

Other than this it is a very pleasant and demanding game, perfect for short playtimes, so I’ll surely leave it installed in my phone! :tropical_fish::blowfish:

Would be also great to release it on web sites like Yandex, Poki or so :wink:

Congratulations on the release! :tada:

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, especially on level 2. We still haven’t been able to make it clear how the pieces rotate, the arrow thing is a good idea.

We are thinking of releasing a new version, a remake, with more visual improvements. At the beginning of the development we made some bad decisions about how to work with the graphic resources, also because it’s the first game we developed.

Our idea is to have soon a cleaner, flatter and lighter version that gives us more freedom to add effects and animations.

Greetings!

5 Likes

Wow! Then, especially for a first game, it is really great! :heart_eyes: