Asset "Internal Server Error" (SOLVED)

@Axel Tagging you because I know you deal specifically with the website a lot.

When creating my asset I tried to link it to my Github repository. It linked, but responded with the message, “Error - Undefined”. The text from the readme was included successfully, so I continued. The project would no longer save. Anything I did would cause it to respond with, “Internal Server Error”.

On another note, image uploading appears to be broken currently. I tried uploading a thumbnail and a screenshot before linking to the repo and it still was unsuccessful.

1 Like

Actually, maybe my project is broken.

I just tried redoing the project and I can’t save, even though I never linked to the repository for the readme.

EDIT: I created a new blank project with a different name, and it worked. Apparently there’s some “residue” left on the server of the old broken project. I’m not sure if the Github repo was what caused the issue now.

Hey @Gmanicus! Sorry about the late reply, I’ve been on winter holiday until today. I’m glad you managed to do a workaround, but it’s still something worth investigating as I’ve noticed a few irregular issues like this one, related to saving pages. Thanks for reporting, I’ll add it to our backlog :+1:

2 Likes

Hey @Gmanicus@Mikael found the source of this error, and has now fixed it. Image uploading should work as intended now, sorry about the inconvenience!

3 Likes