Assertion failed: size <= Capacity()

defold version latest
os win 7
fired (randomly) if window (ctrl+b) runing from editor, lost focus

ERROR:SCRIPT: /builtins/render/default.render_script:81: argument #1 contains one or more values which are not numbers: vmath.matrix4(inf, 0, 0, nan, 0, inf, 0, nan, 0, 0, -1, -0, 0, 0, 0, 1)
stack traceback:
  [C]:-1: in function set_projection
  /builtins/render/default.render_script:81: in function </builtins/render/default.render_script:57>

Assertion failed: size <= Capacity(), file D:\a\defold\defold\tmp\dynamo_home\sdk\include\dmsdk/dlib/array.h, line 472
INFO:CRASH: Successfully wrote Crashdump to file: C:\Users\1\AppData\Roaming\Defold/_crash
ERROR:CRASH: CALL STACK:

ERROR:CRASH:  0 0x13FE114F0 dmCrash::GenerateCallstack D:\a\defold\defold\engine\crash\src\backtrace_win32.cpp:142

ERROR:CRASH:  1 0x13FED8A24 raise minkernel\crts\ucrt\src\appcrt\misc\signal.cpp:547

ERROR:CRASH:  2 0x13FED8FF0 abort minkernel\crts\ucrt\src\appcrt\startup\abort.cpp:71

ERROR:CRASH:  3 0x13FE7D670 common_assert_to_stderr<wchar_t> minkernel\crts\ucrt\src\appcrt\startup\assert.cpp:186

ERROR:CRASH:  4 0x13FE7DDF4 _wassert minkernel\crts\ucrt\src\appcrt\startup\assert.cpp:443

ERROR:CRASH:  5 0x13FC3B4F0 dmArray<dmRender::RenderListEntry>::SetSize D:\a\defold\defold\tmp\dynamo_home\sdk\include\dmsdk\dlib\array.h:472

ERROR:CRASH:  6 0x13FC3ABB0 dmRender::RenderListAlloc D:\a\defold\defold\engine\render\src\render\render.cpp:197

ERROR:CRASH:  7 0x13FC47BF0 dmRender::FlushTexts D:\a\defold\defold\engine\render\src\render\font_renderer.cpp:1103

ERROR:CRASH:  8 0x13FB17E00 dmGameSystem::RenderTextNodes D:\a\defold\defold\engine\gamesys\src\gamesys\components\comp_gui.cpp:949

ERROR:CRASH:  9 0x13FB152E0 dmGameSystem::RenderNodes D:\a\defold\defold\engine\gamesys\src\gamesys\components\comp_gui.cpp:1722

ERROR:CRASH: 10 0x13FE066C0 dmGui::RenderScene D:\a\defold\defold\engine\gui\src\gui.cpp:1539

ERROR:CRASH: 11 0x13FB113C0 dmGameSystem::CompGuiRender D:\a\defold\defold\engine\gamesys\src\gamesys\components\comp_gui.cpp:1989

ERROR:CRASH: 12 0x13FAD8B20 dmGameObject::Render D:\a\defold\defold\engine\gameobject\src\gameobject\gameobject.cpp:2526

ERROR:CRASH: 13 0x13FAB21F0 dmEngine::Step D:\a\defold\defold\engine\engine\src\engine.cpp:1554

ERROR:CRASH: 14 0x13FAB3420 dmEngineUpdate D:\a\defold\defold\engine\engine\src\engine.cpp:1994

ERROR:CRASH: 15 0x13FAB34C0 dmEngine::RunLoop D:\a\defold\defold\engine\engine\src\engine_loop.cpp:69

ERROR:CRASH: 16 0x13FAABF50 engine_main D:\a\defold\defold\engine\engine\src\engine_main.cpp:137

ERROR:CRASH: 17 0x13FE67C84 __scrt_common_main_seh d:\agent\_work\4\s\src\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl:288

ERROR:CRASH: 18 0x77176520 BaseThreadInitThunk <unknown>:0

ERROR:CRASH: 19 0x773AC500 RtlUserThreadStart <unknown>:0

ERROR:CRASH: 

_crash.zip (1.7 KB)

Is the callstack always the same (dmRender::FlushTexts etc)? Can you please share a minimal project?

Yes, sure. sent in private messages

And I have a little question

If you select something on the right, then everything is fine. But if you change the size of the window - that is, there are problems

I’m unable to reproduce any problem on macOS. Will boot up Windows and test.

It works equally well on Windows in my case.

How exactly do you reproduce it?

So which one is it? Does it happen when the window is resized or when the window loses focus?

the error with the crash repeats stably when the window loses focus - if it gets me completely - then I will try to record a video

click on any item

drag and drop items (leg to leg, head to head, body to body - this equip mech )) )
digit on item icon as just example

resize window. and click item. box abnormaly size

my application will of course have a fixed window size, but I would like to fix this glitch anyway

Hmm, ok, I was not able to repro on my Windows machine (Win 10)

This is a different problem right, unrelated to the crash?

No sir. But since you have already watched the project, can you tell me

I assume you mean: “Yes, it is a different problem” ?
Generally, we prefer different issues in different threads, as it may be hard to follow discussions otherwise.

How do you create the duplicate object? I’m guessing this is a gui node?

do not clone, create a new one

but you don’t have to worry. Thank you.

didn’t want to create a new thread