Annoying console warnings (Kinda solved)

Hi.

It seems that every time I start build inside defold editor, console is constantly spamming

WARNING:DLIB: Out of client connections in http server (max: 16)

Any idea how this could be avoided?

Thanks.

Wow, it’s still there? I had it previously on my laptop when using bad wifi connections but I thought they fixed that.

Is there a log file that I can access with other viewer to filter out that messages? I would really like to look into that.

Looks to me that Defold’s console does not support text filtering, so it’s impossible to not see that warning spam.

I mean, look at this. It spams a bunch of messages upon start, and then once every 5 seconds or so.

Hi @nikitaosyak!
I agree, that looks very spammy!

So, to try to understand the issue better:

• You build and launch a new instance of the game, and it instantly starts spamming?
  • Is this windows? (@AJirenius was this on window for you as well?)
  • Do you have more than one network interfaces?

Something @jakob.pogulis mentioned to me was that our SSDP implementation broadcasts every 5 seconds, and that might be related. I don’t have a workaround for you at this moment, but we’ll continue discussing this issue

Hi @Mathias_Westerdahl

• Yes, I build with ctrl+B(not sure what target is that exactly), and warnings start in some seconds since launch. Upon launch I have a bunch of warnings at once and then one every 5 seconds
  • Yes, it is windows
  • I believe I have only one network card(wired) and no virtual interfaces

Thanks

I understand it is not possible to access defold’s log as a text file?

So I found out by chance that re-building the application via ctrl+shift+b will not result in spamming this warnings.

I do hope that this issue will be addressed eventually.

1 Like

I know there’s been long ago from this question, but I’ve got the same behaviour, and the “spam” keeps on, even re-building via ctrl+shift+b. Any solution?