Announcing giftgaming SDK-less ads for Defold

We’re proud to announce that Defold now supports giftgaming.

Hello all, my name is Nick Hatter, I’m the CEO at giftgaming. Please allow me to introduce our company:

What is giftgaming?
giftgaming monetises games through sponsored in-game gifts where users get free currency and power-ups thanks to an incentivised banner/interstitial.

Disclaimer: giftgaming Ltd does not have a direct relationship with any advertiser, such as Land Rover®, and advertisers do not necessarily endorse any game they appear in

What’s your revenue model?
CPM. This means you accrue revenue for every sponsored gift opened!

Players do not need to do any further action other than simply tap a gift icon.

Do you have any case studies?
We’ve seen excellent results with it - extremely high engagement levels from players (up to 95%). We recently increased one of our clients’ daily revenue by up to 38%.

How long do gifts take?
Usually around 1 - 3 seconds.

How does it integrate with Defold?
Please see https://github.com/britzl/defads

giftgaming is one of the only ad vendors to provide a unique SDK-less integration). You only need to create a webview and point it to our server.

Though not a strict requirement, we would strongly recommend enabling arbitrary loading (ie. loading of non-secure HTTP resources) to ensure all ads are loaded correctly.

How can I get live ads?
Create an account with us - you’ll need to do this if you want to receive live ads.

What’s your CPMs / fill rates? How can I find out more?
Will depend on your player traffic (ie. geo locations, and other factors). Any questions, please do PM or contact me directly: nick at giftgaming.com

Thank you, and I look forward to being part of your community.

Kind regards,

Nick Hatter
CEO
giftgaming

15 Likes