3Deforms

Hello! :wave:

I’ve been creating some 3D prototypes in Defold, in the first instance I found some errors in the preset shapes and collision shapes that the engine offers when creating a 3D project. (UV’s and collision shapes scales)

So I took some time to create this pack of simple textures and shapes, which I want to share with you.

This file contains DAE, glTF and PNG HD formats, the UV ones are oriented as best as possible, the scale of the 3D shapes is 1x1m, 2x2m and some 2x1m.

Captura de pantalla_20240906_143827

Captura de pantalla_20240906_113539

Captura de pantalla_20240906_113516

If it works for you, use it! :wink:

Have a nice gamedev! :blush:

11 Likes

Do you also have this available on as a project on GitHub so that we can add it to the Asset Portal?

3 Likes

:exploding_head: I’ll do it that way!

2 Likes

By the way @Visionaire , we’ve been thinking that it would be good to expand what we have in builtins with more basic model shapes and also some textures like the ones you include here.

My question is if we have your permission to take the .glb files (possibly also the textures) and include them in Defold builtins? Or perhaps if you would like to contribute the PR yourself (and get one step closer to the Hacktoberfest goal at the same time).

3 Likes

:exploding_head: Take it, no problem! :blush:

I will keep it in mind to be able to contribute another project in the Hacktoberfest 2… Thank you! :+1:

2 Likes