Please share your editor screenshots

@Pkeod I will try to uncover your deep magic tricks with Defold all the night from these screenshots :smile:

8 Likes

Oh, one more! Can’t forget that Defold is a 3d engine =P

9 Likes

My tricks are an open book, all you need to do is ask and I’ll explain how anything works. :innocent:

3 Likes

Minimalistic.
Did this in a month while on furlough. Picked it up during the Christmas break to finish it and release it :slight_smile:

11 Likes

@ryanscottlandry Always fun to see interesting file names! I’ve got a couple in here also, like “givememoney.lua” which handles my IAP code.

Here’s a screenshot with Apple Spider’s GUI collection, along with part of the main script that creates all the leaves around the screen on game startup.

9 Likes

17 Likes

23 Likes

9 Likes

19 Likes

19 Likes

18 Likes

@britzl I see you used pretty much all the screenies on the Steam page. Very cool!

5 Likes

Cool Im on steam!!

5 Likes

22 Likes

If you’re working on a cool project please continue to share your editor screenshots and most likely they will show up on the Steam store page for Defold in the future!

5 Likes

Bumping because I know people have been working on some more cool projects. Please post both editor screenshots as well as game screenshots which show off your projects so they can be added to the Steam page!

4 Likes

Shots from Thomas’ Museum, work in progress:

Model from above and longest room on the last floor:

Model from the front and view into the lobby

17 Likes

Very clean and minimalistic. Respect!

My current editor screenshot:

and ingame screenshot:

16 Likes

@Dragosha, I often looked at your screenshots, I think what you do is quite astounding, I just love the chars, the buildings and particularly the lights.

3 Likes

Me too! Must be some real shader magic going on there. Great to see it all looking the same in the editor, that rarely seems to be the case in my projects.

6 Likes