Huh. Here we go with a couple of new stuff and features I've coded.
1. ARCHIVEMENTS (I'll call it like this):
Now its possible to get/find/research archivements. If found/researched player will get ... new units to build (working), new buildings/structures etc
Archivements are actually some items with spawns or something the player can research at the research-structure.
Example: After researching "Knowledge of EMP" player can build/craft the unit "EMP Launcher", later also the EMP-Defence-Structure etc.
Here some Screens:
Research-Structure (Building) with all entries (archivements also!):
...and here if you already researched the last ones (EMP, rockets):
...research-structure at work - now with info what job at work and timer of cause:
The unit-factory without any archivements (missing units):
...and here if player has archivements (EMP + ROCKET):
2. New unit/vehicle: Pioneer - this buddy can construct special kind of buildings called "defences":
3. All structures, units and defences have a build-timer and a "under-construction-sprite" (no instant-building any more. In debug-mode its all set to 3 seconds):
4. Structure, units and defences now have health & energy bars (configurable in size, opaque etc at global-config-file, later at OPTIONS-Button )
5. All Buttons have a tiny mouse-over-effect (zoom)
**6. Did lots of small improvements and bug-fixes of cause **
If someone is getting nervous here is a html5-link to the demo:
- arrow-keys to move the random-map
- F9 - defold-collisions
- F10 - defold sys-monitor
- F11 - toggle debug-mode / infos - ALSO fullscreen for browsers
note: At HTML is running slow