Halloween Tavern done

Hi.

I complete my first project on Defold. Simple arcade inspired by “Halloween theme”. Support 2 langs (autodetect) - ru, eng. The development process was simple and smooth. Defold have strong and friendly community, i always find answers on my questions. Art painted in Krita. I very bad painter but in time of this project level up my skills.

Bad: no AD library for HTML5 builds, so no way to earn advertising. So i acquire place free HTML5 version and payed Windows version at itch.io. I did not have time to do Android build (no time to adopt game control), scheduled for later. Android build planned as free with AD and payed versions.

Used soft: Defold Engine, Krita, Shoebox, Audacity.
Music by Terra Sapiens (kgdkun@gmail.com)

All FREE builds:

1. HTML5 version https://splashshadow.itch.io/halloweentavernfree
  2. windows, linux, macos https://splashshadow.itch.io/halloweentavern

Android version Google Play
Android FREE version with UnityAds Google Play

Sorry fot bad english)
Thx

PS please start play from tutorial )

8 Likes

Nice! I didn’t understand what I needed to do though. Sometimes my monster ate stuff and sometimes it ignored things. And what are the monster heads that pop up to the right?

1 Like

Ignored things - coven is full) look at left bottom. BUT! Just run through tutorial )))
We cook for monsters at right, drop complete dish at monster by presseng 1, 2, 3 keys)

2 Likes

Ah, hrm, yes, I should have tried the tutorial. Now I get the idea! Thanks.

1 Like

Now i ressurect project, rewrite some parts and ported game to Android. One version - cheap paid build, second - free with UnityAds video. Sorry, no statictic at current moment, just game deployed. First topic updated with new links. And now project completed.

Small statistic from html5 portals:

1. Kongregate, play 78, rating 2.0. Hi resolution break kong page, bad view (
  2. Newsgrounds, play 431, rating 2.76. Looks good on page.
  3. itch, play 247.
2 Likes

Well done! Thank you for keeping us updated of your progress!

1 Like