Black screen in *.atlas and *.collection files [SOLVED]

So, I downloaded Defold, opened logo.atlas and it was normal. Then i opened main.collection and faced black screen. And i tried to re-open main.collection, but in didn’t help. Then i tried to re-open logo.atlas and faced black screen again.
And so it’s everytime - i can open only one *.atlas and *.collection files, then i need to restart Defold.

I think I’ve seen this before. It was either caused by an issue with the graphics card driver or that Defold was unpacked and moved to “Program Files” or other similar folder that required other permissions (in that case try to unzip it to your user folder).

Well, I re-installed graphics card driver and tried to move Defold to my user folder - and it didn’t help.
But anyway, thanks for advice =)

Could you try running glview, as described in this post, and report back your result?

Do you have any more than one graphics card? Like an internal Intel as well? :slight_smile: (OpenGL 4.4 is more than enough of course, but some computers have a lower performance GPU as well built in that under some circumstances get set as default for some applications.)

No, only nvidia.

Hmm, I wonder if the new editor has the same problem? Probably not. Maybe you could send a PM to @Ragnar_Svensson and get access to the Editor 2.0 beta.

Thanks for advice! I’ll try :sweat_smile:

Well, after updating to 1.2.94 version, problem solved :sweat_smile:
Anyway, @britzl and @sven - thanks for your help!

Really? I’m surprised but happy to hear that the new version solved the problem for you!