Animations issues after 1.2.103 release

Hi guys,
we have issues with spine animations after new release.

1. Spinescene has 2 animations which are switching with spine.play_anim() and when we start animation it starts wrong animation (animations are called ‘menu_once_ukr’ and ‘menu_once_en’). anim_id which is passed in spine.play_anim() is 100% right.
  2. Spinescene has 2 animations (active and passive). Passive animation is running by default in spinescene. When starting active animation object is disappearing instead of moving and is appearing in the end of animation.
    We are working on Ubuntu and Mac versions of Defold.
    On previous version of Defold all works fine (we have one machine with previous version).
    Could you, please, let us know what these issues can be connected with.

Based on the release notes it seems as if we’ve done some work on spine animation playback, but I’m not familiar with the details. @Johan_Beck-Noren, do you know what could be causing the issue mentioned in this post?

I wouldnt be surprised if this has nothing to do with the spineanimation fix but instead the draworder fix. Could the layers be offsetted beyond -1, 1?

@thaiduchyk if you extended the render depth higher/lower than -1,1 will you see any difference?

It could definitely be connected to the draw order fixes in the previous release. @thaiduchyk would it be possible for you to send me the problematic scene(s), preferably both JSON-export and Spine-project files, so I could take a look at them on Monday? You can send them as a private message right here on the forums.

1 Like

Thank you for your replies!
@andreas.strangequest changing render depth didn’t help
@sven send you all files by email

3 Likes