Tilemap Z order and graphic problem (SOLVED)

Hi, I now have 2 problems.
First, Lately I added 3 more layer to Tilemap file and set all 4 layer to “0 in Z”. And after Build, the player is running below the Tilemap. After that, I change to Tilemap to “-1 in Z”. The player still below the Tilemap.
Second, when the player moving around, it appears some stripes like this.

How do I deal with these ? Thanks

Can you double check the Z-values of map game object and the player game object and their respective tilemap and sprite components? Remember that the Z-values add up, meaning that a game object with a Z-value of 1 with a sprite component with a Z-value of 1 will have a final Z-value of 1+1=2.

Also note that it is currently not possible to have sprites interleaved with the layers of the tilemap.

The stripes are most likely caused by texture bleeding. Change the “Extrude Borders” value of your tilesource from 0 to 1. It’s mentioned in the manuals and on the forum.

Hi britzl, the game object and sprite doesn’t have a “Z” properties, just the Position properties that have X, Y, Z. I also change Z in Position but It still below Tilemap.

Oh thanks britzl, I change the game object that have the tilemap to (0,0,-1) in game object position. It’s working now. I’m happy with it.
Thank you so much

2 Likes