Red kind of glitch

Hello,
I don’t know if this glitch is from the engine or from the monarch addon that i use but i have this kind of glitch sometime when i build my game :

Normally it look like that :

Do you have something to solve it ?

Sorry for my bad english i’m french dev …

Thank for all !

1 Like

Hard to tell what causes this without your code. Could you provide it?

I have never encountered this bug, but I haven’t used Monarch extensively either.

1 Like

Yes i can :
jump.zip (8.1 MB)
Thank to you.

1 Like

Thanks. I can’t look through the code until later today, however, but I will let you know when I have.

2 Likes

Hi @thomaslegoffpro!
Do you use any custom shaders in your project? E.g.for post effects?

1 Like

I also had this problem. Although it looked a lot worse with more on screen. It wasn’t static either, looked like a hardware problem. It not only happed intemittently (about 10-20%) just after build, but after blanking the screen to restart game etc.

It was the display driver. Intel HD Graphics 620 driver from Dell. It was the latest available on the Dell site but was still a few months old.

Uninstalling the display adapter, deleting the driver and installing the lastest one from Intel sorted the problem. I haven’t seen the issue for weeks. Note, the intel driver would not install until I removed the Dell one, it just kept telling me to get the latest one from Dell.

3 Likes

This is not caused by Monarch. Likely a driver and engine combo that is causing this, just like @approbo.games suggests.

1 Like

Ok, thank to all of you, i think the driver is the reason, when i launch the game on phone or browser the glitch never appear.
Special thank to britzl, monarch is really great and useful

So i gonna closed the topic

4 Likes

I am glad everything worked out for you!