Project appears to be damaged

Hello everyone. So recently I updated my Defold to the latest version and now my project appears to be damaged! When I try to open collections on editor I get these errors : http://prntscr.com/oqysiy
Scripts are empty. Please help!

P.S Old tutorial projects are working fine. Yesterday I synced my project to the dashboard few times and didn’t do anything, maybe this caused a problem, and not the update. But the sync didn’t go well since I only get few parts of my projects and some are missing.

What if you look at the main.collection in a text editor? (or post it here)
Or view the repo in an external git client, does it say anything then?

main.collection is also empty on the text editor

This sounds related to the file corruption I experienced earlier today and outlined in this thread

I believe its defold’s problem then. Something went bad when we synced the projects. I’ll probably restore my windows to an earlier copy , it should fix the problem.

You should be able to use git command line to go back to an earlier synced version. I still use external git to do all syncing out of paranoid and wanting better control of what gets synced.

Unfortunately, I only used defold’s dashboard for syncing. Is there anyway to restore back? Because windows reset didn’t do anything.

Yes, but it would require some git client. If you can download Git bash for windows and then open Git bash console in the directory of your project, you should be able to type

git checkout HEAD~1

which will restores your files to your previous latest commit (checkout to the commit that was first before the latest commit, at which HEAD is pointing) - then check after a moment in Editor if everything is fine

Windows reset does only reset the applications, not your data.

To restore your data, you could try one of the backup features of Windows, in case it was activated.

And in case that not all files are empty, make a backup of the folder before you check out from git.

Also. Which cloud are you guys using to store your projects in?

If you have your project hosted via our dashboard then it’s AWS.