Problems with team setup

like i added a new person to our team on the defold server and then he says he cant see any notification so i want to ask what happens on the other end when i add someone to my team and how can we work without having to be at the same place because we are students and can every one in the team chat please reply ANYONE !!.

Which Defold server are you referring to? Did you add a person to your team on a project in the Dashboard? If so, you should be able to work together, synchronizing your project by pushing your changes and pulling your team member’s changes. Does this synchronization not work?

What kinds of notifications do you mean?

there isnt any notification maybe that says “you have been added to this team” is that what you mean.

I don’t recall such a notification existing. Is the team member in the list of team members in the project? If so, they can open the project via the Defold editor. What exactly is not working?

I don’t think you’re getting an e-mail when you’ve been added to a team (ping @samuel.nystedt). What happens when the guy you invited logs in to the Dashboard using the e-mail you invited with? Does he see the project?

Yes, that’s correct. You currently don’t get any notification message that you’ve been added to someone else’s project, it just shows up in your list of projects.

2 Likes