Problem with the bundling of my game (SOLVED)

When I tried bundling my game for android it does not completely bundle the game so when I install the game it’s never complete. How do I fix this ?

Hi @tobiasogbon9!
When you say “it’s not complete”, what do you mean? Are files missing? If so, what files?

Yeah the collections

Ok, all collections? Or just some? Are you using collection proxies? Or perhaps Live Update?
Does it work when you “build and run”?

It works when I build and run and lm using collection proxies it’s some collections

We would need some information on what is actually going wrong to be able to debug this. Do you get any errors, if so, what errors and when?

2 Likes

Also, check that you haven’t excluded proxy collectione.

1 Like

There were no errors

It works perfectly when I build and run
it

Can you describe what you mean by “when I install the game it’s never complete”?

Walk me through the whole process.

1. You bundle your game for Android in Editor 2?
  2. You transfer the game to an Android device, how? Do you get any errors here?
  3. You try to run the game on the device, does it crash? Is it missing some content?

As @sicher pointed out, verify that you haven’t checked the “Exclude” option for any collection (which is a functionality for the Live Update feature).

2 Likes

I did 1 2 3 and the exclude option wasn’t checked

Can you described what you experienced/what happened at each step? Do you have any screenshots of the missing collections?

If you didn’t get any errors, you went through all the steps without a problem, then I would presume the game works? Don’t get me wrong, I really want to help you, but you’re not giving me much to go on here. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Did you save your collection files before bundling?

Thanks guys

2 Likes

Did you manage to solve the problem?

Yh