iOS dmengine crash with SIGKILL - CODESIGNING

Hello! I am looking for some help.

I have a start project with default collection. It is works fine on my mac and android device through dmengine app on both. But on iOS dmengine do not work it crashes on start or can not be downloaded from the dashboard.

Details:
I tried to sign app with both wildcard and developer (for project’s bundle id) provisions.
I tried to remove all provisions from my device with XCode->Devices.
I tried it on iPhone 6+ (iOS 10.2) and iPhone 5s (iOS 10.3).
I am doing all of this with a developer certificate of course.
I do not have any app on device with the same developer provision.

Difference between engine versions:
Defold 1: IPA from dashboard download and install correctly but crashes on start.
Defold 2: IPA from dashboard can not be downloaded (“Unable to Download App”). IPA from build directory can not be installed through iTunes (it starts but fails without any reason).

Attachements:
dmengine-crash.log.zip (3.0 KB)

Hmm. It sounds like iOS thinks the app is not correctly signed. Are you sure you have proper certificate and provisioning profile?

It is first idea i understand, but i can create a new project with XCode and sign it with this provision and it works fine.

If i can help with some tests or details please let me know.

SOLVED.
The issue was in the company name at bundleId. It has a number.
XCode properly work with that naming.
It is little strange but all is fine if your bundle id consist only of en-alphabet and “.” as separator.
And i don’t know why wildcard provision not working with “correct” bundlId.

Another idea is about enabled iCloud entitlement in previous provision profile. But i think it’s no matter.

1 Like