I cant log in the web (SOLVED)

There is nothing below the "You are creating a Defold account with this email address:"
And click the “CONFIRM SIGNUP”,nothing happens.

1 Like

Hi!

I have forwarded this post to the team responsible for the web/dashboard, they will try to find out what is going wrong. :ok_hand:

Hi!

I’ll start checking this to see what might be wrong. In the meantime you can try clearing your cache (or using a different browser), that will probably fix it for now so that you can get started while we work on the issue.

1 Like

come in “http://dashboard.defold.com/oauth/”,and click my google account to log in ,then it will return to “http://dashboard.defold.com/oauth/” and click my google account …

Im having the same problem. did you manage to create an account and get the sdk?

ive not been able to.

ive tried different browsers and done all the clear cashe stuff etc

can anyone help me here?
thanks

Hmm, we haven’t heard of any signup issues lately. Could you please provide a few more details? What browser do you have? Where exactly are you stuck? Could you post a screenshot, preferably with the dev console of your browser open to show things such as network requests and javascript errors.

Same issue here. I try to get Defold, on the confirm signup page there’s infinite load on the Confirm signup button. Tried multiple browsers, cleared cache, refreshed the page a bunch of times.

1 Like

We have fixed some bugs since the above issues, so the problem might be something else this time.

Just to be clear, you pass the Google login and reach the confirmation page, but when you click confirm it just starts spinning and nothing happens. Is that correct?

2 Likes

Same error, I made it works switching from chrome to firefox, but chrome still broken on login page

1 Like

Hmm, really?! What’s the exact behaviour that you are experiencing when using Chrome?

1 Like

Sorry for delay,
it sent me again and again to google sign in page.
2 days ago I formatted my PC and I have not the issue again

Could be a cookie or cache?