Get remote changes inside of editor not working

Hi guys!
For some reason when synchronizing project from the editor to get remote changes it freezes. Happens on Linux Mint 19.1 64 bit

Works normally on Windows and I’m 99.99% sure that it worked normally before on Linux. The only option is to kill the process.

It looks like this:

@vlaaad any recommended steps to try and pinpoint what goes wrong?

1 Like

It works now!
I guess I should have tried restarting pc before posting XD

EDIT: Happened again. Worked fine when I booted, then after some time I tried again and got the same screen as above.

Do you have a firewall that you’ve set up previously to allow defold access network? In newer version we updated used jdk, so you might need to tell firewall to allow defold acess network again…

I haven’t messed with firewalls on Linux Mint, and it’s relatively fresh install. Main issue here is that whole editor hangs after trying to sync.
Is there anything I can do to get more data to share with you?

Can’t reproduce it on my Linux, can you post your latest logs? Should be available in HelpShow Logs.

editor2.2019-03-20.log.zip (13.9 KB)
Here are the logs.

So I did some research and it’s not actually freezing the editor, looks like dialog window size is busted.
The issue is that the sync dialog is modal, and the X button doesn’t work, so I can’t access any buttons to handle the closing of the window/editor for me.
I think it’s somewhat related I’ve noticed that on Linux editor outline and properties panels are moved all the way to the right.
I’ve also tried on Ubuntu 18.04 on a different machine and got the same results. I created an empty new project on the dashboard and tried to sync and got the same result.
On Windows, it works as intended.