Forum Post Bug

I had this as a draft. The draft reappears every time I reload the page now. I thought I would be able to delete this post to get rid of the draft, but I guess not.

EDIT: To clarify, posting this got rid of the reappearing draft. (Even though I canceled and deleted the draft many times) I apologize for cluttering the thread, as I thought I could delete my post. Now that I think about it, that should be a function.

Strange. Are you able to reproduce the problem again? @samuel.nystedt, any idea what could be wrong?

There was nothing in particular I did that would reproduce it. At least, I believe so. One thing I had noticed minutes before is that my internet connection cut out for a few seconds, so it may have been sluggish for the next few minutes while I wrote this. This may have caused the website to not receive the message that I had deleted the draft. Just a hypothesis.

Hey @Gmanicus, I tried out your hypothesis and I could reproduce the problem. If i turn off my internet connection before cancelling I will still get the confirmation popup and it looks like the post is gone, but it’s back again when i reload the page (after turning on my inernet connection). If this was the case though (patchy connection) it’s not much we can do about it.

Please let me know if it happens again in any other circumstances, then it may be worth investigating further.

2 Likes