Steps to reproduce the problem:
- Add the Firebase extension to the game (https://github.com/defold/extension-firebase-analytics)
- Go to Project/Bundle/Android Aplication…
- Click on Create Bundle…
- Test the app on a device
- The application does not start, a crash report appears on the log.
Expected behavior: The game should start, and should be able to receive firebase events.
Defold version: version 1.2.164, editor sha1 39b2b2d4bd91ffd166a5776bd998912a0ec9758c, engine sha1: 2be2687cbb670c2dbe9cf2e99577bc3338561778
- I have other extensions in my project (admob,defblend)
- In the instructions of firebase extension there are 4 files to add to the project.
Some files I already have in my project (B,C). A and B files generate conflicts when added to the project., an .apk file cannot be generated if they are added to the project.
- The init method is called according to the log ( “Firebase_init” and “Creating App” messages). This is the call to firebase in the main file.