/fbinstant/ext.manifest internal Server Error

Hi, when I am trying to build FB instance game, game engine not building the files and display following error. Is there any solution? also, I cant run my project with the debugger

Thanks for the post, we know about the issue and we are working in it right now.

Please kindly update status when fixed the issue. :disappointed_relieved: I cannot continue my project without the debugger.

1 Like

Should works now. Sorry about that.

2 Likes

Internal server error for android and html

1 Like

Yeah we’ve seen a few intermittent issues the last week, and we’ll implement a fix on the server on monday.

Does it happen all the time for the same project? What dependencies does the project have?

1 Like

All time.I have problem with defos. Without defos build worked. Also I have same error for drawpixel today. But now it build with drawpixel

Could you provide a minimal repro case with the correct dependencies?

1 Like

I can do it in evening. If not forget. :grinning: I have not minimal repro case. Take https://github.com/d954mas/indicator-2019 and add defos to dependences

1 Like

Ah, that should do it. I’m trying it now… Thx!

1 Like

@d954mas I managed to reproduce the issue, if I unpacked the defos extension into the root folder.
The dependency folder gets “replaced” visually by your new local folder, but it’s still used, and you’ll get duplicate upload of that extension, which the server didn’t like. We have a fix for that coming today.

As for the sneakyness of this behavior, it’s already been reported here:

I’ve also added the ticket DEF-3868 to make it an earlier build error.

2 Likes

I don’t have unpacked defos folder in project root. If I add defos in dependencies bundle return internal server error for android(PC not test). If remove defos it builds. Build from editor always working

Huh, if you don’t have defos unpacked in your project, then perhaps it’s not the same issue.
And in that case I’ll happily get the minimal repro case from you tonight :slight_smile:

1 Like

OK. I will make it. :grinning:

On the server, I see these culprits, could it be one of the other two?

• screenshot/ext.manifest
  • imageloader/ext.manifest
  • defos/ext.manifest

It is defos. I get internal server error for ext.manifest.
I think it is not screenshot. I use screenshot, but it builds without exceptions
It is not imageloader.

1 Like

I can’t reproduce it.:grinning:

1 Like