Error message for every script in my game

I am getting this error message in every script in my game when i try to build it.

/var/folders/9p/67fr8w4j65v0_s_5m2vg3k0m0000gn/T/3040392043668455618/x86-darwin/luajit:
unknown luaJIT command or jit.* modules not installed

I have not made any changes in the game that are likely to be relevant (I have been playing with messages, properties and a few other things but only in a few scripts). But to be honest, I’ve had defold open for a very long time, and I have lost track of the changes that I have made.

Can anyone help?

Weird. You say you kept the editor open a long time? Are you getting the error after a restart as well?

I restarted and everything was okay.

(I should say that I didn’t restart straight away because I wanted to investigate a little, and also I was worried about saving some of the scripts if they were going to be problematic later on. I am still not 100% used to working with the branch system, I realise now that I would have been fine to exit and save).

Thanks Sicher!

2 Likes

This has happened to me as well, but only one or two times and only when I’ve had the editor open for a very long time. A restart solves it. And I haven’t seen the problem in Editor 2.

1 Like