A building error in release version 1.2.133 with Clang 6

After updating to the latest version and use the Clang 6 in this post Build timeout, the building on windows is failed due to the screenshort extentison. This issue is already observered on two windows PC. Would you please take a look? thanks

1 Like

After remove the screenshot extension, the building is still failed with following error:

After remove Clang 6 in game.appmanifest, the building is successful now.

1 Like

Ok, the first extension was the screenshot extension. I’ll take a look at that. What’s the other extension? How can I test it?

1 Like

I’ve now added a pull request for the defold-screenshot extension. @britzl is back from vacation later this week, and hopefully he can merge it then.

As for the other extension you’re developing, I’m happy to help with it.

2 Likes

I’ll try to merge it tonight!

2 Likes

Merged!

5 Likes

What extension has the “pragma pack” problem?

Is the openssl extension available online? I’d rather try to use that than to piece it together myself using your link, which only contains the includes

It’s better to prepare a demo project using some of our extensions for you. Would you mind show me an email address? The compress project size is about 25 MB.

The demo project is based on the UI manager monarch with two extensions inside. The clang 6 works well on mac os and andriod platform and the pack error only occurs on the windows platform.

2 Likes

You can share it with me (bjorn.ritzl@king.com).