QuickTap

My first game’s first version up and available at the Google Play Store. (No iOS version (yet), since I don’t own an iPhone.) Download and try it out!

5 Likes

I’d make numbers appear sooner, like the third time or even the second time.

Mix numbers with letters. Add in roman numerals too. Dice pip icons? Pie chart shapes in various progress of being filled up?

You could make a version which is a circle of life puzzle so you tap animals from worm to fish to bear kind of thing?

The contrast is a little too low for the colors.

You could add a full screen shader to do quick color replace and set the colors to a random swap from good color sets each time.

A horizontal bar decreasing in size from 100% might be a better visual aid to see time left.

Change "Top Level " to just “HI” ?

Add “Made with Defold” text!

Good job!

Thank you for the suggestions, I’ll be sure to implement the full screen shader for color swapping as well as the horizontal bar for the time.

Other than that I think I’ll keep the numbers as they are right now. In my opinion adding letters or roman numbers would make the game too confusing.

You want more challenging levels later on?

1 Like

Perhaps, I’ll think about it. I was thinking that the grid would get larger (4x4 or even 5x5) if one would reach higher levels.