[Open Source] [10%]Remake Blowing Bubble Game using Defold

[Waiting for Defold Editor 2 to make the tutorials at once]

I’m in progress of completing Blowing Bubble HD game. If following strictly schedule, it will release in EOM of May. If not , it will be land in the middle of June.

I also planned to remake the old game Blowing Bubble using Defold for open source to share learning practice after the new game releases.

The open source game will apply MIT or Apache license. There’s only one concern for the game art, I bought a royal free licence for the boy character (blowing bubble boy), so it is not able to use in the open source game.

In the meanwhile, if you’re a game artist, it highly appreciated if you would give a hand to remake the character.

When the project is started (late June), it would be great if I also get some feedbacks (both bad and good) to improve the source codes as well.

Depend on the time, some tutorials basing on the game might created also.

Some screenshots :

5 Likes

Nice. Good Luck with your game. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I really like the graphics…simple, vivid and colorful… :’)

1 Like

Many thanks @Cool_Down and @Jhei_Krauzer for the nice words. I found some difficulty when working on my first game, so I’d like to make a-z tutorial (from the idea to store publisher) basing on the simple game.

Yes, I love blue and green. Actually, look like these colour schema doesn’t attract all as the install rate is low (6-10%), only 6-10% players who viewed the game app store/google list installed the game.

4 Likes