New "War Battles" RTS art pack

We got another amazing art pack from Luis Zuno (@ansimuz). This time it’s a sci-fi RTS pack. There’s a project in the defold-examples repo. It contains all assets. The showcase demo built in the project (in the video) only contains a selection of the stuff.

You find the project here: https://github.com/defold/defold-examples

I can’t wait until someone builds a great little RTS with these assets! Have fun!

17 Likes

Kickass, @ansimuz! :fist:

4 Likes

what 's the license for these example projects?

They are free to use as you wish. We encourage some attribution to the artist. Here’s the legalese from the terms:

5 . LICENCE TO THE DEFOLD ADDITIONAL MATERIALS

5.1 Subject to your compliance with the Defold Licence Terms, we grant you, for the duration of the legal protection of the intellectual property rights contained therein a non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide, royalty-free licence to:

copy and redistribute the Defold Game Templates, the Built-In Files and the Defold Materials as part of the Games only;
remix, adapt, modify, transform, make derivate works from and build upon the Defold Game Templates, the Built-In Files and the Defold Materials; and
make available copies of, and distribute, the Defold Game Templates, the Built-In Files and the Defold Materials as part of a Game to third party distributors who licence or sell such Games on your behalf, including without limitation app store providers such as Apple, Google and Amazon.
5.2 We shall retain all rights in the Defold Game Templates, the Built-In Files and the Defold Materials that we provide to you. Between you and us, you shall own all intellectual property rights in and to any modifications, derivative works or any software or material which you develop and/or build upon the Defold Game Templates or using the Built-In Files.

4 Likes

working on this…

8 Likes

Yay! Very nice! Please continue to share your progress. I’d love to see an RTS made with Defold!

7 Likes

GIF

10 Likes
6 Likes

https://alexarjing.github.io/demo/war/
uploaded the game prototype. any suggests ?

1 Like

Nice! Well done!

How do I close the Construct window if I can’t afford to buy anything?

euh, use right mouse button to unselect or cancel. i forgot to set it to other keybinding for web version.

1 Like