Hero Slide - puzzle and dragons!

45383 high score for me. Think I’m better at making games than playing them!

2 Likes

Excellent and very addictive game. Well done and keep making games.

1 Like

Not at all! Thanks a lot =)

1 Like

Here’s the highest score I have seen to date:

On a side note: I’d really love to be able to link to game center and google play and have an actual leaderboard! How amazing would that be -wink wink- =)

Love!

4 Likes

I finally downloaded the game and I have to say, it’s really neat! I love the idea of using the 2048-style slide mechanic in a sort of arcade micro RPG- I’ve been really busy on my own game recently so my high score’s only around a solid 3000 or so, but I really like the game! It has that sort of ‘polished’ look to it.

2 Likes

awesome! definitely I’ll try out this game

1 Like

A little late, but publicity is always good: http://www.droidgamers.com/index.php/game-news/android-game-news/11784-see-how-deep-into-the-dungeon-you-can-go-by-sliding-tiles-in-hero-slide-now-out-on-google-play

3 Likes

My high score is >850k but I don’t know how to post pictures

1 Like

Play this game a lot on the Tube. Lots of folks ask about it and I always recommend it :smiley:

High score: 1124028

3 Likes

I don’t know how to post pictures

Hey Anthony, welcome to the forums! If you’re wondering how to upload images on the Defold Forum, just type up a new post/reply, and click this button (or drag an image to the text box).

2 Likes

Here ya go. Kinda beat the old one.

4 Likes

Wow! That’s a good score!

1 Like

At every score multiple of 700k, the screen will turn into all dragons and skulls. Lich King is good to have, as it will replenish your hearts.

3 Likes

Hey! I LOVED THIS GAME. Then it disappeared from the App Store. PLEASE PLEASE bring it back? Or release on Switch??

1 Like

It should be back on the iOS app store. Looking into android now.

1 Like

Woah! Welcome back! @Gozock how much, if anything did you have to change to get the game to build and run again?

@Gozock is there any chance to make it available outside of the US appstore too?