Good and bad Defold swag ideas

Occasionally we do something cool for our community - t-shirts, water bottles, neck bands/buffs, puzzles, pins, etc. I will post some of my/our crazy ideas/designs here. Your feedback and ideas are appreciated!

I used to keep this to my twitter, but then may be discussing Defold swag makes more sense on the forum =]

3 Likes

This got twitter and @Sara excited yesterday:

A rock-band tour styled t-shirt with Defold roadmap printed on the back.

We could have a stylised Editor 2 screenshot on the front. Any takers for an art mock up?

2 Likes

With t-shirts there’s always a problem of fit - not enough S-sized, too much XL, or vice versa. Someone prefers baggy tee, some are after a spot fit, some go polo. Men and women sizes and styles also are different. So I thought, why don’t we try long tees, kind of those ones you see on youth music bands. Such t-shirts look good both baggy and tailored on both girls and boys.

I did multiple iterations on design and came up with something very basic and meaningful like this:

1 Like

The make better games shirt would actually be really cool if it didn’t have any words on it! I really like the defold logo, but I never wear shirts with words on.

1 Like

I’d wear this

8 Likes

Wristwatches (quartz) would be awesome! A 36mm classic look would fit everyone and can easily be customised for personal taste by changing the strap.

4 Likes

@Davej We have a winner.

2 Likes

My suggestion to:

The trick is to stop measuring in S-XL and measure in cm/in !

Also, I hope having a tour schedule means the team gets to visit/play/jam these gigs!?!? (And meet all indies!)

5 Likes

p.s +1 for long - length tees

Got a proposal from a t-shirts company. What’s your favourite?

4 Likes

My fav. 3 and 5

0 voters

3 Likes

I’ve just ordered long tees according to design #4. 100 items.

6 Likes