We have now updated our HTML5 platform to use the latest Facebook Open Graph API, v2.6.
We also added some extra fixes for HTML5: The "/me" call now returns the correct fields,
the permission flags are now correctly supported and we also added a string constant
to reflect the current api version that we use.
We've also added support for determining if a (mobile) app was activated during a push notification.
It is done with an added boolean argument to the push listener callback
We've also improved on our documentation, examples and search function on the web.
- DEF-1671 - Update: Updated Graph API version to v2.6
- DEF-1592 - Added: Add support for determining if the app was opened from a notification or not
- DEF-1959 - Fixed: Improved debug info on sys.load errors
- DEF-1773 - Fixed: Build HTML and launch now uses debug executable
- The api search function now also lists messages
- DEF-1573 - Update: Input manual has been updated with a section on MARKED_TEXT input.
- DEF-1884 - Update: Project settings manual has been updated to cover all available settings.
- DEF-1941 - Fixed: Descriptions and examples for all vmath api functions.
(The documentation changes might not be available online until tomorrow morning...)